Christian values are caught, not taught. In our assigned Scripture for this Sunday, St. Paul encourages all Christians to model good and faithful behavior to others. How can we “be” the example of faith to those who are watching us? This is part 3 of a three-part sermon series “Representing Christ in Your Daily Life”.
A fall clean up day is scheduled for Sat., Oct. 17 at 8 a.m. (raindate 10/18). Please contact Pat Wood if you are unable to attend but would like a job to do at a time that works better for you. Please bring your own tools. Remember: Many hands make light work!
On Saturday, Oct. 24, we will have our second annual Vendor/Craft Fair from 10-3 p.m. Click here for a flyer to share with your friends and family. Please share the event from our Facebook page as well. We really need your help before, during, and/or after this most important community outreach/fundraising activity. Set up begins on Fri., at 10 a.m Please call or text Barbara if you can help at 973-462-7006. Or email Barbara Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORSHIP INFO FOR OCT. 18
Faith Together At Home – Faith Formation Activities –
FREE WEBINARS: Karen Ann Quinlan Hospice is offering community Zoom webinars on living with grief and hospice care. Please call 973-383-0115 or visit https://www.karenannquinlanhospice.org to register.
Volunteer Opportunities: More hands are needed to make light work. No prior skills necessary to help your church in these ways:
2.Help clean up the church on Sat. 10/17/20 at 8 a.m.
3. Assist with or donate food for Vendor Fair on Sat. 10/24/20 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Set. up begins at 10:00 a.m. on Fri., 10/23.
4. Serve on the church audit team.
5. Serve on Church Council.
6. Become a Sunday worship servant.
7. Sing in the choir (post-COVID)
8. Help to run a parish activity (post-COVID)
9. Join the volunteer church office staff.
10. Organize Faith Formation opportunities by serving as the FF Superintendent.
11. Prep a meal for the Trinity Faith Kitchen.
12. Help with the Thanksgiving meals project.
Please email the church office at email@example.com or call 973-729-7010 for more information!