Have you ever wondered what heaven is really like? This Sunday is “All Saints’ Sunday” and our assigned reading from the Book of Relevation gives us a “sneak peek” into the heavenly realm. Let’s rejoice in the promise of that special place Jesus has reserved for departed souls.
WORSHIP INFO FOR NOV. 1
Faith Together At Home – Faith Formation Activities –
IT’S TURKEY TIME!– We are once again partnering with Project Self Sufficiency to provide Thanksgiving meals to 20 families here in Sussex County. Diane F. and her team are in need of monetary donations and folks to deliver on Sunday, Nov. 22 after church. There is a sign up sheet in the narthex for deliverers and checks made to SOTH with PSS on memo line would be appreciated.
WE NEED YOU! Please consider serving on the church council. Elections will be held at the Dec. 6 congregational meeting. Please supply your name or the name of a suggested candidate to Pastor Jack ASAP. Thanks!
HELP SOTH WHILE SHOPPING ON AMAZON SMILE
God’s work. Our hands.
God’s work. Our hands Sunday has passed, but the needs of these various organizations continue. Please consider one or more of the following. 1) For Lutheran World Relief
Volunteer Opportunities: More hands are needed to make light work. No prior skills necessary to help your church in these ways:
1. Bring in items for” God’s Work our Hands” organizations.
2. Serve on the church audit team.
3. Serve on Church Council.
4.. Become a Sunday worship servant.
5. Sing in the choir (post-COVID)
6. Help to run a parish activity (post-COVID)
7. Join the volunteer church office staff.
8. Organize Faith Formation opportunities by serving as the FF Superintendent.
9. Prep a meal for the Trinity Faith Kitchen.
10. Help with the Thanksgiving meals project.
Please email the church office at email@example.com or call 973-729-7010 for more information!